Monday, December 19, 2011


12.19.2011

Knowing people can definitely be a good thing. And just when you find yourself at a standstill, opportunities began to rush in. It amazes me every time. Special thanks to a friend/designer, I was approached with an opportunity that I didn’t really expect to come as soon as it has. It feels good to know that people appreciate what I’m doing. I started making handbags because it was something I enjoyed doing. The establishing of Shrug by Essence came a little later and I’ve gotten a lot of positive feedback from people. I know that I’m still in my starting stage. I see more coming from this thing that I love and have been waiting patiently. I just want to thank everybody for the feedback/criticism. Whether it be the feedback, referrals, purchases, a showing of interest in what I’m building, it helps.
The designer that I mentioned above is from Are Easy Clothing and you can see some of his work on the company’s official website, www.areeasyclothing.com


Designed by,
Essence

No comments:

Post a Comment